Short term loans for hard-working Americans
RISE can help you with short term installment loans: Cash loans that you pay back with a fixed number of regular, equal payments.
Check out the key advantages of short term installment loans vs. other types of loans:
Short term loans:
Available in amounts from a few hundred to several thousand dollars
- Longer-term loans are usually only available in larger amounts
- Payday loans are limited by how much you earn each paycheck, and auto title loans are limited by how much your car is worth
Short term loan repayment terms:
A few months to a few years
- Longer-term loans take many years to pay off
- Payday loans usually need to be paid back when you get your next paycheck--often sooner than you’re able to repay the loan and fees
Short term loan approval process:
Quick and easy
- Longer-term loans often require you to submit more detailed information and the process can take days or weeks
- Auto title loans require an appraisal of your car, which can slow things down
Short term loans online from RISE
RISE is in your corner with the money you need--as soon as tomorrow*.
Here’s how it works:
- Apply online: After you provide some basic info, we’ll let you know if you’re approved in just seconds.
- Choose your terms: Once approved for a certain amount, tell us how much you want to borrow (up to your approved amount). Our loan amounts range from $500 to $5,000 depending on your state of residence. Use our Choose Your Terms feature to choose payment dates that are convenient for you.
- Receive funds: Applications processed and approved before 6pm ET are typically funded electronically the next business day.
RISE short term loans: A better way to borrow
At RISE, we help our customers with the cash they need today, and work with them to build a stronger financial tomorrow--that’s the RISE difference.
RISE is here to help you build your credit by giving you instant access to your credit score, plus free credit alerts and financial education tools to help you build better money habits and improve your financial future.