RISE—online installment loans in Idaho
RISE, an online-only lender, offers emergency installment loans in Idaho.
A loan from RISE may not be the cheapest form of credit, and in some cases, you may want to use a credit card or other type of loan instead. However, a RISE loan could be a good option if you’re dealing with a short-term emergency expense, and a RISE loan is likely a better option than storefront or online payday loans in Idaho.
Additionally, borrowers who have taken out a RISE loan before may qualify for reduced rates in the future. And, RISE offers resources and tools to help consumers improve their knowledge of personal finance and credit.
RISE installment loans in Idaho
Idahoans can apply for a RISE loan online and find out if they’re approved in minutes. All RISE loans include the following features:
- An easy, online application process.
- Know your loan’s terms, your payment amounts, and when you will pay off your loan before you receive the money.
- Get funds in your account by the next business day.*
- A five-day guarantee that allows you to return your loan within five business days without having to pay any fees.
- RISE reports your payments to Experian and TransUnion, and making on-time payments could help improve your credit.
The rates and terms for residents of Idaho can vary depending on the applicant and the loan amount or terms you choose. However, all Idaho installment loans fall within the following ranges:
- You can borrow $300 to $5,000
- The repayment term ranges from 8 to 36 months
A shorter loan term can lead to higher payments and less interest over the lifetime of the loan, while a longer term can decrease your payment amount but increase how much you pay in interest.
If you choose a longer term, remember that RISE loans never have a prepayment penalty. You can pay off the loan early and save as much money as possible.