RISE offers quick online cash advance loans for financial emergencies and more. Our cash advances are short- term loans that you pay back over time. RISE has an easy online application process and rates that go down over time**. Plus, you can get cash in your account as soon as tomorrow and choose your own terms*. At RISE, we’re committed to helping you build a better financial future: We also offer free access to credit monitoring and financial wellness tools.
A cash advance is a short-term loan intended to cover an unexpected expense or emergency. If you’re in a financial pinch, cash advance loans can help you quickly get the money you need.
How can you get a cash advance?
There are a few types of cash advances. You can get a cash advance online from a payday loan company, or from a lender who offers personal installment loans. If you have a credit card, you may be able to use it to get a cash advance.
Yes! RISE can give you access to fast online cash advance loans that can help you cover a financial emergency, unexpected medical bill, or whatever else life throws your way.
With RISE, you can borrow up to $5,000 and usually get the cash within 1-2 days. Here’s how it works:
1. Apply online: After you provide some basic info, we’ll let you know if you’re approved in just seconds.
2. Choose your terms: Once approved for a certain amount, tell us how much you want to borrow (up to your approved amount).
Our loan amounts range from $500 to $5,000 depending on your state of residence. Use our Choose Your Terms feature to choose payment dates that are convenient for you.
3. Receive funds: Applications processed and approved before 6pm ET are typically funded electronically the next business day.
There are many online cash advance lenders, but RISE is different. In addition to a simple online application process and cash in your account as soon as tomorrow, we also empower you to create a better financial future.
RISE is here to help you:
• Build credit: With free Credit Score Plus, we’ll give you instant access to your credit score plus free credit alerts and financial education tools to help you build better money habits and improve your financial future.
• Rates that go down over time**: RISE encourages you to get out of debt as soon as possible, however if you need additional credit you may see a 50% drop in your rate on future loans or advances after making 24 months of scheduled payments (excluding customers with starting rates of less than 75%). Even better, after 12 additional months of payments, you may qualify for a 36% rate.
An online cash advance loan from RISE could be a good choice for you if you like to make regular, steady payments, and need more than a few weeks to pay back the loan. It could also be a good fit for you if you need to borrow a larger amount. (Payday loan cash advances and credit card cash advances don’t usually offer these benefits.)